Sunday 10 February 2013

A few things...


Hey Everyone,

So here's my first proper post and I thought why not start off with some of the goodies I have picked up from the January sales as well as a few non-sale items. Mostly bought with crimbo money.



The earrings and necklace are from the miss selfridge sale and there was 20% student discount off. The earring were £1.80 and the necklace was £2.00 <---- BARGAINOUS.

The rings are from urban outfitters but I can't remember how much they were but not much, around the £3 pound mark....I think.

Nail polishes are Barry M and they are in the colours red black (my favourite) and indigo which I also have been wearing a lot lately. (£2.99 each)



Topshop.....I actually picked this up last weekend and have pretty much lived in it since. It's a really thick, fleece material and it's just so snuggly and warm. I love the pattern on it and it looks great with jeans and boots. Love, love, love it and it was £20 in the sale reduced from £75! Really happy :D


I also picked up this bag from Urban Outfitters and it was exactly what I was looking for, as I need a new bag for college. I've had my eye on the UO backpacks for ageees but they are just so expensive at £48. So when this was in the sale for £25 I had to snap it up plus there was 20% student discount yay! It has lots of compartments and is quite big so it fits all my books... and It's still avaliable online --->http://www.urbanoutfitters.co.uk/ecote-around-the-world-backpack/invt/5771469304000/&colour=Black


Next my Steve Madden Allyy shoes (£25).To be honest I am more of a flats kind of person, I'm in flats 90% of the time, however, I got these to wear on New Years and I love them. They are really high and I'm not the most coordinated of people so I did have to do a bit of walking around the house to get used to them but the large platform does help with comfort. All in all very happy with this purchase.

I also picked up a Lush face mask as I've heard nothing but good things about them. I picked up let the good times roll and firstly it smells amazing! and makes me skin feel so soft. It was £5.95 and I plan on doing a proper review of some lush goodies soon so keep an eye out for that.


Well that's my haul, I hope you guys enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment